What made you smile this week? Here's my list in no particular order...
- 5 days off because of the Independence Day holiday. Whoo hooo! Writing time.
- Celebrating my Mom's birthday and July 4 with a cookout (and chocolate birthday cake).
- Submitting an article for an upcoming journal.
- Working on edits for a cozy mystery.
- Starting the third Delanie Fitzgerald book (and coming up with a title).
- My husband finished the landscaping around the deck and added a firepit. I'm ready to roast marshmallows.
- Heading to Kilmarnock, VA on Saturday to be on a fun panel at the Writers' Expo.
- Wrapping up edits on a short story called "Art Attack."
- Finishing all my reading early for July's critique group.
- My dogs - Jack Russells always make me smile.
What would you add to the list?