Disney and Riley are Jack Russell Terriers, and life at my house is always an adventure. They have two settings, warp speed or sleep.
Here's what I've learned from them...
1. Live in the now. Today is what's important. The past and future don't matter as much.
2. Play hard. Life can't be all work. Everything is a game to a Jack.
3. Nap when you need to. You need to recharge every once in a while.
4. Don't waste a beautiful day inside. Go outside and have fun.
5. Know when it's time to cuddle on the couch with a good book.
6. Bark if you need to, but not too much.
7. Wag and make friends. Relationships are important.