I finished Ollie Malone's 101 Leadership Actions for Managing Change in the 21st Century recently. His text is good if you're dealing with teamwork and change. Here are my key learnings.
1. Focus on the STAR model (Significant Tasks and Results).
2. Pay attention to what you resist. It will help you understand yours and others' resistance to change.
3. Ensure that your vision or plan includes others.
4. WIGS are Wildly Important Goals and WAGS are Wildly Aggressive Goals. You need WIGS and WAGS.
5. Watch what your industry is doing. Observe the trends and what's going on in your professional community.
6. Make sure that everyone on your team is cross-trained. Have lots of coverage for critical skills.
7. Breathe frequently. Make sure that you are not always going 100 mph.
8. Stress good communications.
9. Embrace technology.