I'm almost finished with this year's Christmas shopping. Hopefully, I'll wrap up the shopping and decorating by next weekend.
What was your favorite present?
I've had several through the years. These aren't in any particular order.
- I asked for a puppy one year, and I got a sister.
- My sister graduated from high school, and I graduated from college in the same year. That year for Christmas, Santa brought us cars. Mine was red (of course).
- One year, I remarked that I never got a Snoopy Snow Cone Machine for Christmas. My sister gave me one (when I was in my thirties).
- My husband gave me my engagement ring in an Easter egg one year at brunch.
- We got our first puppy, Domino Phoebe, for Valentine's Day.